Why is there such a big disconnect between science and the media? The scientific community has been aware of the microplastics and climate change impacts on our oceans for decades, so why are we just finding out now?
Rebecca Daniel, the founder of Marine Diaries shares her experience as a Marine Biologist and why it is so important to focus on science communication to the masses.
Here are the resources mentioned in the podcast :
Make sure to check out Rebecca Daniel!
- Facebook: @themarinediary // https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.daniel.796
- Twitter: @themarinediary
- Instagram: @becca_daniel901 // @themarinediaries
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/themarinediaries/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_nTOkTbpR_XxBrK2YCXxFA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-daniel-90bb14137/
- Website: www.themarinediaries.com